It was a difficult task for me to start a new workout regimen as I’ve never worked out before and was wondering how to work out in a gym? Before starting my workout schedule, I’ve researched and found out that by properly combining the exercises, fitness equipments, sets, repetitions, pauses and the proper method of cardio, you can at each meeting, burn as many calories as jogging for four miles. And most importantly, you’ll release a flood of hormones eaters of fat that will boost your metabolism for hours after the session. An effective cardio workout is an important part of any successful diet or the intention to reduce its weight and body fat.
Today I would love to share with you’ll the most important things to keep in mind while Cardio Work out
1. First, you must warm up and begin to sweat to prepare the body for exercise or using any fitness equipment.
2. Don’t make more than 75 seconds pause between each series, break times vary. However, conforming to this rule of 75 seconds maximum break will accelerate your fat loss.
3. Allow your whole body work: Raising your metabolism after exercise is directly related to the number of muscles that are stressed simultaneously. We must therefore emphasize the movements that work several muscles, not those that focus on a muscle or group of muscles limited.
4. Continue each series of movement, pause, and then continue with a series that seeks muscles that have not worked during the previous move, and make a break again. For example, you can associate an exercise the upper body is working with an exercise that focuses on low or exercise the muscles of the chest is working with an exercise that targets those back.
5. Jogging burns calories: The cardio can be very useful and complementary, but in some form. During a normal intensity race, place of regular 30-second sprints indeed accelerates fat loss.
6. Buy right toning shoes, which make your job very easy because all you have to do is work well. Toning shoes are the most effective to work on your thighs, calves and buttocks and it gives you a bit of cardio work to help you lose weight in all other areas
7. The cardio exercise at low intensity for a long time uses your stored energy during the session’s body fat. Although it may seem effective, it can actually cause your body to create more body fat in reserve after the workout is finished to be ready for your next workout.
8. If until now you were doing cardio several times a week for more than 30 minutes at a moderate intensity, already trying to replace that with training intervals.
9. In order to optimally burn with a moderate basic endurance training fat, your cardio workout should last between 30 and 45 minutes and your heart rate should be in the range of 60 to 65 percent of maximum heart rate. Your basic endurance training is a good start to burn fat effectively. But it is possible with the right diet and the right interval training still far more and above all decrease faster.
10. Most importantly you need to incorporate a lot of healthy foods in your diet and do not forget to drink adequate water.
Cardio exercise is easy to do with fitness equipments. It helps in losing weight. So do not waste time. Get started with your regimen.