We are very particular about the hygiene and food standards at our home. We teach our kids to wash hands before every meal, clean up the areas where we cook & serve meals, use filtered water for cooking and carefully select the vegetables from the market. We all know food is a perishable item. It needs to be prepared, served and stored carefully to reduce the risk of foodborne infections.
Like our homes, it is equally important to have such regulations in our office canteens also. The simple reason is the amount of food prepared or brought at the office is much bigger than our home kitchens. Hence the responsibility of maintaining the food quality is more.
From the year 2010, Just For Hearts is meticulously working for Occupational health keeping in mind the possibilities of health risks one can face due to different circumstances just like lower hygiene and unsafe food handling.
Here are some standard processes of the JFH Canteen Audits to ensure top quality Food safety-
1. Assessment of Food preparation hygiene, Menu and sanitisation practise of the existing food vendor through Kitchen visits and discussion.
2. Circulation of a standard set of questions related to Food safety and hygiene among the Client and food safety in-charge to understand the existing practises.
3. Preparing an audit report
4. Creating a fully customized plan based on the observations. It includes Meal planning, hygiene observations, Quality control, Food transportation measures and complete documentation.
5. The same process to conduct 2-3 times to make sure the client is adhering to the process.
What you have to do?
Just tell us your employee strength, Number of meals, Canteen unit’s strength, Type of food – Veg mix & Working hours & our expert team of Dieticians will plan the entire audit for you.
It is observed that employees working for the companies which conduct regular canteen audits take less sick leaves. They are healthy well beings who starts contributing to higher hygiene standards and build a food safety culture within the workplace ultimately creating a healthy work environment for all.
Book your appointment today to get the personalised guidance from our expert Nutritionists and Dieticians.
Call us on 020-27293337 or write us on email@example.com
#JustForHearts #EmployeeWellness #HealthCoaching #WorldNutritionWeek #CanteenAudit